Thursday, September 29, 2011

AllSorts!

Lately, I've been spending a little more time on facebook because I started up a facebook fan page for my business. This partially explains why I haven't been sharing new things at this location as much, which is a little silly because it's so easy to post my blog entries onto the fb page. What I'm finding a little trickier is how to make a link from my blog to my fb page so that it's easier for people to find. If you feel inclined, please do look up me on fb under the name Stephanie Sikma Illustration.

Something new that I'm excited to share is that I've recently had my work accepted into AllSorts Gallery, a great shop on Ottawa Street North in Hamilton. The gallery has a range of gorgeous work from local artists that includes among other things, pottery, glass work and jewellery. There are seriously beautiful items on display at AllSorts and I'm delighted and flattered to be in such fine company. I met Tony, the store's owner, while being a vendor at a James Street North Art Crawl this past summer and I'm glad I did!


2 comments:

  1. congratulations Steph! That's wonderful that you are displaying your work there. Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo! I'm glad you had a good holiday and made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete